- Workshop paper submissions due:
February 28, 2020extended till March 6, 2020
- Workshop paper notifications due: March 27, 2020
- Camera-ready versions due: April 10, 2020
- Publication of workshop proceedings: May 2020
- Cleopatra Workshop Day: June 3 2020
We welcome the following types of contributions.
- Short (up to 6 pages) and full (up to 15 pages) research papers
- Poster abstracts and system demonstrations should not exceed 4 pages
Papers should follow the Springer LNCS proceedings style. All submissions must be written in English and must be formatted according to the Springer LNCS proceedings style.
Each submission will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the PC. The program committee consists of well-recognized experts (from both academia and industry) in the areas of Semantic Web, the Web, NLP/text processing, knowledge management, visual analytics and Digital Humanities.
Papers will be evaluated according to their significance, originality, technical content, style, clarity, and relevance to the workshop. At least one author of each accepted paper is expected to attend the workshop.
Submit your contributions electronically in PDF format via the Easychair system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cleopatra2020